Saturday, October 06, 2012

Acceleration

I have been traveling more and more into more and more places.  There has been an acceleration for which I am so grateful to God.  It is my privilege to meet so many people who the LORD is speaking to regarding refuge areas all over the United States and beyond.  If the Lord has been speaking to you about what is coming or how He has you preparing for the challenging times that are coming, I would be blessed to hear your story.  If you would like to schedule a time for me to come to your area, contact me by Email at: stephen@theLORDwillprovide.org

You may feel like you are alone in hearing these things from God, but I am here to tell you you are far from alone.  May you be encouraged.  I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

bonniejvanvliet@gmail.com said...

Nice to be on this site< GOD is GOOD!!!!!