Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dream - Spring 2007

I was given a dream in the Spring 2007. In the dream I was working with a few others on a green hillside when there was a nearby explosion. The few of us that were working immediately ran away. The next thing I saw, I was on a roof top looking back at the hill that I had just left. As I looked back I saw a row of houses (I just see the roofs) between me and the green hill. Suddenly from the left I saw a huge airplane with the words "United States" written on it (the way Air Force One has United States of America written on it) falling out of the sky. I noticed that there were many people (one on each roof top), including me just watching this happen... not doing anything about it. The plane then crashed into the green hill and exploded into a huge ball of fire. The entire hill was engulfed in flames. Suddenly from deep inside of me my voice welled up and I yelled out in my loudest voice for all to hear, "We're under attack!"

I woke up.

No comments: